FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

pretty good

That was a very good flash that deserves a 5. The only thing i didn't like was that to see the extra scenes you had to play materia madness. I didn't get the part at the end where the creepy voice said that pheonix downs don't always work at first, but after I thought about it for awhile I got it.

BEER JOB BEER JOB

what?

That movie wasnt flash.

bbay responds:

its a movie that was converted to flash, it does not violate any rules, watch it and tell me what you think dont get upset coz its not a toon

Space Duck Space Duck

Amazing

Nice work. That must have been hard (Or at least take a long time). Perfect score from me.

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

pretty good

that was pretty good. I can't wait for (the real) next episode. Keep it up!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Best... EVER

This is probably my favorite submission on Newgrounds. It's just long enough, it's funny, and it's clean. Just...... PERFECT.

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

perfect

wow. Just WOW! That was PERFECT. From the little insane animations coming out of the screen to the end it was just PERFECT.

A Ball's Tale A Ball's Tale

Great

This is a VERY funny movie that just about anyone would enjoy. Every socnd was funny.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

One of the best

I think that this is one one of the TOP cartoons at newgrounds. Also I agree with negrenade that you didn't need to be swearing or showing vulgar things to make it funny. It was great and I laugh at it every time.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Awesome

This was so good that the only way possible to make it better would be to make it longer. I loved it just as much as the first one. Keep it up!

Earthworm Jim Collab Earthworm Jim Collab

That was terrific

I thought everybody forgot about Earthworm Jim. EWJ is one of my favorite SNES games. Nice work!

RicStrife responds:

I had EWJ2 on the MegaDrive (Genisis) and I was addicted, loved the TV show and the games, just a brillient franchise