FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

pretty good

That was a very good flash that deserves a 5. The only thing i didn't like was that to see the extra scenes you had to play materia madness. I didn't get the part at the end where the creepy voice said that pheonix downs don't always work at first, but after I thought about it for awhile I got it.

BEER JOB BEER JOB

what?

That movie wasnt flash.

bbay responds:

its a movie that was converted to flash, it does not violate any rules, watch it and tell me what you think dont get upset coz its not a toon

Space Duck Space Duck

Amazing

Nice work. That must have been hard (Or at least take a long time). Perfect score from me.

Scribbland Scribbland

Awesome

I played it for about an hour and both loved and hated it. Aside from level 19, the game was pretty fair. No real problems at all here. Getting the idea of a one button game to work well deserves an 8/10 in my book.
BTW
score:86008
current rank:21

That Dam Game That Dam Game

Good idea

Overall, this was a pretty good game. One complaint though, it was hard to judge how heavy something was when you were about to launch it. If you showed the weight of the object you were holding, then it wouldn't be so difficult to aim.

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

Awesome work.

At first I thought that this was another tutorial to help out newbies with the basics, which is fine. But this was much better than that. It's very helpful to both newbies and people that have been here for a while. It really helps show what we can do to make NG a better place. Great work, I can't think of any way an NG tutorial could be better.

Sispri responds:

Thanks man. =3

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Awesome

This track 'ere would fit perfectly in an RPG. It loops well, sounds awesome all the way through, and is just downright RPGish. Also, it sounds like a bunch of RPG tracks combined into one. For example, about 16 seconds in, it sounds quite a bit like lufia 2. It's just overall an awesome song fit for any RPG.

Chrono Trigger - Title Theme Chrono Trigger - Title Theme

Perfect....More than perfect

This is not only equal to the orginal but BETTER. I'm am downloading this now and putting it into my RPG. VERY good work, keep it up!

DmNt responds:

Thanks!

FFIII DS: Cloud of Darkness FFIII DS: Cloud of Darkness

wow just WOW!

Very nice this is almost exactly what it sounds like. This is my favourite final fantay game. Didn't play 7 yet so that could change. This is great music from a great game. Good job and keep it up!

Chao-Guy responds: